10/19/2010

Gorgeousness! from the Copper & Rose class

copper & rose

We had an amazing Copper & Rose color workshop a few weeks ago! We were knee deep in persimmon & crabapple branches, sedum, rudbeckia, crocosmia & scabiosa pods, amaranth, heuchera, dahlias, abellia, chrysanthemums, gomphrena, millet, burning bush and so much more. The talented flower maven & baker Joelle has been making us amazing treats for each of our classes. Apple walnut cake with cider glaze, Umm... YES PLEASE!

IMG_2002

IMG_2075

IMG_2062

IMG_2057

Each class is more an more inspiring! We are always in awe of how different each students arrangement feels even though everyone has the same material to choose from.

IMG_2044

IMG_2032

IMG_2019

IMG_2026

Our Winter schedule will be posted soon! We promise.
We've been dreaming up classes inspired by dutch master paintings, wreath making, maybe another ranunculus class and some winter color workshops.....please stay tuned for the new schedule!

IMG_1963

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are gorgeous! I wish I lived in NY and could attend your school! I just started up my own little events operation here in Chicago and could use some continuing education! I was just looking at Jeff Leatham's website and it made me get heart palpitations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing colors
    it makes me want to whip out my paints

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a wonderful workshop. I was amazed at the wealth of materials, which lasted for up to two weeks! I cannot wait to attend another workshop, perhaps this time with my daughter, who gave me a gift certificate as a birthday gift.

    Nanette

    ReplyDelete